These policies detail the Youth and Family Training Institute's responsibilities to agencies and counties involved in High Fidelity Wraparound in Pennsylvania, and their responsibility to YFTI.
- Videotaping for Purposes of HFW: files/file/Videotaping%20for%20Purposes%20of%20HFW%20%23001.pdf
- HFW Chart Documentation Requirements: files/file/HFW%20Chart%20Documentation%20Requirements%20%23002.pdf
- Inter-rater Reliability: files/file/Inter-rater%20Reliability%20Policy%20%23003.pdf
- Credentialing: files/file/Credentialing%20Policy%20%23004.pdf
- Initial Credentialing Packet Submission: files/file/Initial%20Credentialing%20Packet%20Submission%20Policy%20%23005.pdf
- Advanced Training and Credential Renewal (ATCR): files/file/ATCR%20Policy%20%23006.pdf
- Communication Protocol between Coaching and Training Teams: files/file/Communication%20Protocol%20between%20the%20Coaching%20and%20Training%20Teams%20%23007.pdf